Animal Dreaming Publishing invites you to be part of the inaugural
CANADIAN WRITERS EMPOWERMENT WORKSHOP
When: Friday, September 4 and Saturday, September 5
Where: River Lane Ranch – 2222 137 Ave NE, Edmonton, AB
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day!
Cost: $485.00 pp
Sale: $385.00 Save $100.00! Click HERE to learn how!
Please note: A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot. Remaining balance due one week prior to the workshop.
HOW DO I WRITE A BOOK?
Join Scott Alexander King and Trudy King from Animal Dreaming Publishing, along with their host and author Carmel Joy Baird on September 4 and 5, 2020 at River Lane Ranch for the very first Canadian Writers Empowerment Workshop!
Scott and Trudy King are often asked, ‘How do I write a book?’
Obviously, they’re not being asked if the book should by typed or handwritten. What they are being asked is, ‘Is there a process I could be following that will see me successfully write and complete my manuscript?’
The answer to which is a simple ‘YES’.
During this two-day workshop, you will be shown simple steps and strategies that will ensure you not only start writing your book, but that you complete your manuscript! By following some simple writing activities, identifying what ‘sort of writer’ you are, and what drives you to write (and when), you will soon be on your way to becoming a published author!
Whether you just love writing, or you’re contemplating writing a book, or you’re physically writing a book (at any stage of completion), or if you’re dreaming of someday writing a book, this ‘writing and publishing’ workshop is for you.
During this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Face your Fears
- Unlock Your Potential
- Discover Your Talents
You will also be invited to ask yourself:
- Who am I writing this for?
- What am I writing?
- When will I begin/finish writing?
- How do I plan and structure my manuscript?
- Why am I writing?
For example, are you writing for your own pleasure? Are you writing to get a publishing deal (do you really know what a publishing deal is or what the term means)? Or are you writing to inspire others?
Lean how to remove Writers Blocks by adopting helpful Writing Tips and Creative Exercises that will help develop a healthy writing formula that will work perfectly just for you.
Lean how to Market, Brand and Build your business, so that you will be selling your books like ‘best sellers’ in no time!
You will also learn:
- The difference between ‘creating’ and ‘editing’
- The importance of writing every day (even if it’s only for 30 mins)
- Why it’s important for a book to ‘feel good’ in your hands
- How your favourite authors can inspire your own writing
- Intuitive writing using gut instinct as a writer when it comes to self-editing, etc
- Writer’s tips, such as re-reading, printing out, relaxation …
- The four main archetypes that make a writer
- The four main motives that inspire all writers (what motivates you as a writer?)
- The four methods that govern all writers (what method do you tend to use as a writer?)
- The four questions that all writers need to ask to anchor their intentions.
- The daily tasks that all writers might do to ensure creativity and flow
- Some activities designed to abolish your inherent fears as a writer
- Quickly realize that the process of writing your inspirational masterpiece will become one of ease and flow.
- Understand that even if you do not believe you’ve got what it takes to be an author, you have a strong message that needs to be shared and that, in itself, is a catalyst powerful enough to awaken your life’s purpose.
Go into the draw for the chance to WIN a Publishing Contract!
For all WRITERS wishing to become PUBLISHED AUTHORS, and all ARTISTS dreaming of seeing their work PUBLISHED, ANIMAL DREAMING PUBLISHING, is offering two amazing PRIZES to anyone who SUBMITS A MANUSCRIPT or a PORTFOLIO OF SAMPLE ART within 6 months of attending this LIFE CHANGING EVENT!
- Prize One: The opportunity to be offered a PUBLISHING CONTRACT with Animal Dreaming Publishing!
- Prize Two: A $2000 discount off a personally tailored SELF-PUBLISHING PACKAGE with Animal Dreaming Publishing!
Please note: This prize is offered to ALL the authors and artists attending this course; anyone who submits a manuscript/portfolio before the 6-month cut-off date! But … there can be only two winners – so be sure to get your submissions in early!
To ask how to submit a manuscript, please CLICK HERE
To to ask how to submit a portfolio of SAMPLE art via Dropbox folder, please CLICK HERE
Meet your WRITERS EMPOWERMENT WORKSHOP HOSTS:
Trudy King is a mother of three, a wife, an event coordinator, publisher and the director of ANIMAL DREAMING PUBLISHING; Australia’s leading hybrid publishing company, offering both traditional publishing and assisted self-publishing services. Tired of seeing her husband, author Scott Alexander King, losing his passion for writing, Trudy made it her mission to break the old paradigm of publishing by launching her own publishing company, with the intention only publishing Scott’s work and that of perhaps a handful of friends. Today, Trudy is a recognised and empowered businesswoman, who is highly successful in her own right. Fiercely proud of how Animal Dreaming Publishing has evolved to become a strong and ethical presence in the publishing world, Trudy represents some of the world’s leading names in the Mind Body Spirit Industry.
SCOTT ALEXANDER KING
Scott Alexander King is an author, teacher, public speaker, psychic medium, a practitioner of Earth Medicine and Zoomancer: an individual that examines the habits and appearance of animals to help explain or reveal the future path of other people. And as far as he knows, he’s the only Zoomancer in Australia! Having spent almost two years training daily under a medicine elder, and with 13 publications currently on the international market, all centred on animal symbolism, totemism and spirit animals, Scott calls his path ANIMAL DREAMING – a shamanic path that directly draws upon the wisdom, symbolism and medicine ways of animals. Australian born, Scott lives in the picturesque, subtropical Norther Rivers, located 30 minutes inland from New South Wale’s iconic Byron Bay, with his wife, three children and a menagerie of rescued animals, including chickens, ducks, a miniature donkey, shetland ponies and alpacas.
CARMEL JOY BAIRD
Star of the popular television show, MOM’S A MEDIUM, devoted wife, mother of 6 and grandmother of 6, Carmel Joy Baird multitasks the many jobs of motherhood while running a successful Gypsy Cob Ranch. However, she also enjoys a regular twist to her day as a highly sought-after Spiritual Medium who gives readings to clients all over the world helping them connect with loved ones who have crossed over.