Delightfully illustrated, Easy Gifts for Young Students to Make offers 32 black line masters witch extensive, easy to follow teacher’s notes. Gifts centre on themes that are common to every lower classroom, such as Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, and so on. Students will find these gifts fun to make, either by themselves or with friends.
Easy Gifts for Young Students to Make includes:
- Christmas cut-outs, gift tags and mobiles;
- Easter bonnets, decals and bunny shapes;
- Folded gift boxes to decorate and colour;
- Recipes to enjoy and share;
- Cards for celebrating special days;
- Finger puppets;
- Jigsaws to colour and cut out.
There are many more creative and easy-to-make gifts in this resourceful and enjoyable set of black line masters.