There is a great sense of achievement and peace that comes from loving yourself. This book has many simple tools and techniques to increase your self-love, self-esteem and self-value. Many people struggle with accepting themselves warts and all. I believe one of our main lessons in this life is to love ourselves unconditionally, treat ourselves with respect and nurture ourselves. From this place of self-love we can enjoy more happiness, bliss, joy and peace, and lead others to do the same.
When we love ourselves we:
- know that life is easier
- can balance work, rest and play
- can easily ask for help
- surround ourselves with positive supportive loving people
- develop strong happy healthy habits and lifestyles and encourage others to do the same
- are more centred, peaceful and grounded
- experience more joy and laughter and love
- are healthier stronger and calmer.
The Art of Self-loving is indeed a beautiful gift to yourself!